The purpose of LCS is to provide a sound academic education integrated with the Christian view of God and the world based on the authoritative and infallible Word of God. Because the Christian approach to learning differs significantly from the secular approach, LCS offers a curriculum rooted in a God-centered view of life. This view holds that God's truth is the standard for all truth. The curriculum, taught by a qualified Christian faculty, promotes academic instruction consistent with Christ-centered teaching.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21)
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons—Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30)
- Our Mission Loving God and others Christ-centered education and worship Serving Christ and our community We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33), His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35), His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11), His Resurrection (John 11:25, 1 Corinthians 15:4), His Ascension to the right hand of God (Mark 16:19), His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11).
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God's grace and through faith alone are we saved. (John 3:16–19, 5:24; Romans 3:23, 5:8–9; Ephesians 2:8–10; Titus 3:5)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of condemnation. (John 5:28–29)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 8:9, 1 Corinthians 12:12–13, Galatians 3:26–28)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (Romans 8:13–14; 1 Corinthians 3:16, 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30, 5:18)
- We believe marriage between one man and one woman for life uniquely reflects Christ’s relationship with His Church. (Ephesians 5:21-33)
- We believe marriage also serves as the foundational unit of a stable society. (1 Corinthians 7:2, Genesis 1:26-27)
The statement of faith does not exhaust the extent of our beliefs. The Bible itself, as the inspired and infallible Word of God that speaks with final authority concerning truth, morality, and the proper conduct of mankind, is the sole and final source of all that we believe. For purposes of LCS’s faith, doctrine, practice, policy,and discipline, our school board is LCS’s final interpretive authority on the Bible’s meaning and application.
Lodi Christian School (LCS) admits students of all races, colors, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at LCS. LCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic or other school-administered programs. However, LCS reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone unwilling to comply with the school’s policies or unable to meet and or achieve the school’s levels of academic or behavioral standards.